Sunday, August 24, 2014

SAF 2014: Time After Time Challenge

Okay....after a fun day of BBQ and swimming, I was able to wrap up the Time after Time Challenge.  I am actually really good about sending cards or getting rid of stuff I'll never use, so i didn't have that many terrible cards to redo.  And actually, I think in this case, I like my original card (pink) better than the new one!  Oh well!! :)  I am super excited that I was able to complete every challenge this weekend.  Huge shout out to my husband...I would have never been able to do it all without his help.  And I also got to spend lots of quality time doing crafts with my kids :)  I also very much enjoyed following the PTI Forum.  Scrapbooking is a very social thing for me, but as we just relocated this summer from Mexico City to Panama City, I don't know any crafters here yet!  Already looking forward to next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment