Tuesday, July 29, 2014

PTI Make It Monday #174: Diamond Wallpaper Stamping

Wow, I have to give Ashley credit...she made her technique look so easy, but it was pretty tough!  Glad I did this week's challenge with my mom instead of my 7 year old daughter!!  Here are my 2 cards!  My mom's is posted next :) Okay, I didn't have the right materials to go for a diamond look, so I went with circles :)  All PTI stamps though!!!  Didn't like the 2nd card at first, but it ended up being my favorite of the 2 :)


3 comments:

  1. Wow, how did you manage to get all those circles lined up!! I think that was probably more challenging than the challenge. :- ) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I really like the look you got from using the circles!! : ) Both are sweet but I really love the second one too : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete