Sunday, March 31, 2013

PTI Make It Monday #109: Watercolor Stamping Plus Embossing #2

Our MIM for PTI submission is a littttttle late this week.  We were lounging on the beaches of Cancun all week...a wonderful excuse.

Getting scrapbooking supplies in Mexico City is not all that easy (or cheap) so my daughter and I got very creative on this challenge.  We used empty CD cases vs. acetate sheets and Stampin' Up markers vs. re-inking dies for the project.

On accident, I made my first card with clear vs. white embossing powder (thereby MIXING my 2 embossing powders, as Emily did hers in white first...total bummer...thankfully my mom visits in 2 weeks!).  I actually like how the clear card came out better.  It shows the underlying colors more clearly.  I do like the addition of leaves to the 2nd card though.  Overall, Emily beats me, as she exclusively used PTI product for the challenge :)


No comments:

Post a Comment